Application deadline is until the 25th of April. The application must include a thorough resume and a cover letter in English.
- Responsible with the Finance Manager for the hands on, day to day responsibilities of the accounting function.
- Responsible for a timely and accurate monthly close including the reconciliation of all general ledger accounts.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements prepared on an IFRS basis. Research IFRS issues as they arise.
- Preparation of management reporting including actuals versus budget comparison and other reporting as needed.
- Coordination of VAT filings.
- Ownership of the Accounts Payable Function
- 1 Opið fyrir umsóknir
- 2 Umsóknarfrestur liðinn
- 3 Mat umsókna í gangi
- 4 Viðtöl hafin
- 5 Ráðningu lokið
Umsóknarfrestur er liðinn og nú stendur yfir mat umsókna áður en viðtöl hefjast. Haft verður samband við alla umsækjendur.
Menntunar- og hæfniskröfur
- Relevant educational background
- Accounting experience preferably public accounting and global experience.
- Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills.
- The ability to write and speak fluent English is a necessity and additionally the candidate must be able to understand, read and interpret contracts written in English
- The ability to read Icelandic is also required.
- Broad general knowledge in basic Office programs. NAV experience is a plus.
Verne Global is a multinational company which offers data center space with an affordable 100% carbon neutral power solution that has unparalleled pricing predictability; a range of server density options; and efficiency without extra expense by using natural cooling. This makes Verne Global the obvious choice for forward thinkers across the world’s most advanced industries.